Jemurai is a fast growing security consulting firm founded and built around software developers. We are passionate about helping software teams build more secure code. We supply the necessary leadership and project structure to help developers new to the security field succeed in bridging the communities. Joining Jemurai is a great opportunity for mid to senior level developers to learn application security and apply it in familiar environments.
- Apply Jemurai Secure SDLC Methodology to security advisory consulting engagements
- Write code and integration with OWASP Glue (Ruby) as integration activity
- Build security infrastructure (common services, libraries, etc.)
- Perform code review
- Perform requirements analysis for security issues
- Produce documentation on internal and client WIKI (Confluence)
- Track time in time tracking system across projects. Produce weekly status updates.
- Abilty to have fun and contribute in a small growing team environment.
- Track and manage tasks in JIRA.
- Solid with git and version control.
- Project experience: Well versed and comfortable in starting/coordinating projects across multiple divisions or groups in an organization.
- Ability to identify, start and complete tasks independently.
- Communicate: via email, chat, phone, video and in person meetings in a professional manner.
- Communication with devs and tech folks throughout the entire build pipeline. Comfortable engaging senior devs and project managers.
- Comfortable reaching out to people consultant has not met and starting conversations about security
- 3+ years of experience building software. Prefer Java, .Net or Ruby on Rails.
- Experience with Agile SDLC. Prefer JIRA.
- Prefer consulting experience.
- Mentoring, coaching and leadership experience a plus.